Sunday, March 24, 2013

Another WTF article...

I think I'm going to post links to all the articles on one page that I find and my first reaction is WTF?!

I'm still surprised by my surprised reaction at these articles; I had thought either I'd heard it all or it couldn't get any worse than it already is, apparently the truth is stranger than I even thought it could be and I've read some very interesting and off-color articles... 

The other amazing thing I'd like to point out, is that I now can instantly see through all the bullshit contained in said articles and see the agenda of the PTW exposed for what it truly is.  Thank God for the thinning of the veil and incredible light energy that is making the contrast these days so obvious.

I've tried to find articles that will represent a wide range of topics and industries...  Enjoy :)

Chicago Announces Plans to shut 61 Public Schools

False Flags, Fake Media Reporting, Deceiving the Public: Social Engineering and the 21st Century “Truth Emergency”

The Hidden Face of Austerity: American Corporate Executives Cash In

Americans who received swine flu vaccines are at risk for paralysis disorders
Obama agency rules Pepsi's use of aborted fetal cells in soft drinks constitutes 'ordinary business operations'

No comments:

Post a Comment