Wednesday, March 20, 2013

I'm Back...

I feel bad for not posting anything in almost a week, however I needed a break to find my center. 

The high energy we've all been experiencing has been doing a good job of making me not care about a whole lot, except sleeping; and enjoying the random feelings of vertigo that I get through out the day.

I'm also having a hard time finding things that resonate with me that I want to post.  My focus has shifted slightly from all things OPPT and slavery systems to inner guidance, healing and more spiritual/esoteric/metaphysical.  Anyway - I have found some good stuff that I feel is post-worthy so I'll be putting some stuff out that I find interesting and helpful to me during our transition to a higher level of consciousness.  I hope you find them helpful as well. 

The most important tool that I'm learning to trust (or remembering to use?) is my inner guidance.  There's not a whole lot going on in my life that I can't wait for a response on from inside.  I happen to be moving at a MUCH slower pace than was normal even a few months ago.  I have to say I like the slower pace and riding the waves of energy that I can catch when they come in :) 

I believe my higher self has been moving at the slower pace the whole time and is delighted that I've finally picked up on her signal and am tuning in to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment