Friday, March 1, 2013

Lightning Strikes Vatican: A Geo-Synchronicity?

This is a recent article from David Wilcock via Divine Cosmos...  There's a lot of fun dots that he connects with what is currently going on.  Highly recommended reading!! 


Lightning Strikes Vatican: A Geo-Synchronicity?



On the same day Pope Benedict resigned, lightning struck the Vatican. This was a powerful geo-synchronicity event -- easy to understand, and with profound implications -- once you see it in context.

IT'S ALL GOOD -- ULTIMATELY
Although the changes still seem to be moving at glacially-slow speeds, we are continuing to see signs of very positive developments.
This doesn't surprise me -- as we live in a conscious, living universe. The Source Field Investigations is where I made my case.
I am working non-stop to finish the first draft of the sequel right now -- but I had to stop for a minute to report on these incredible developments.
Human life is not an anomaly reserved to one planet. The universe is literally teeming with life -- everywhere and anywhere it can grow.
Once this becomes known and accepted on a widespread level, it is arguably going to be the biggest shift in perspective in our own recorded history.
DNA is written into the laws of quantum mechanics. There is enough scientific proof that this has now become an indisputable fact.
THE LAW OF ONE SERIES
I first became aware of this concept of energetic DNA-forming waves when I found the Law of One material in 1996 -- and it utterly changed my life.
Now that I am cranking on my new book deadline, and very close to the finish line, I am highly immersed in the Law of One material again -- and it feels great.


No comments:

Post a Comment