Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Updated!! OPPT Meet-Up for QC Locals Wednesday - 3/13/13


UPDATED 3/7/13 - the location has been determined!  Please see the Local Happenings page for details :)



I would like to schedule a "meet up" for anyone in the area that is interested, next Wednesday at 6:30 pm.  I have one problem - I can't think of a place we can all meet...  suggestions?

There is no set agenda so if you'd like to email me or leave comments on this post as to what you'd like to have discussed I can put a tentative agenda together.

I will try to answer as many questions as possible but bear in mind that I don't have all the answers and I'm not sure any of us do; we're all learning as we go :)

Also, this is not limited to people just in the Quad City area.  If you live outside of the area and are willing to travel, feel free to join us - the more the merrier!

Location to be announced! 

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment