Friday, March 22, 2013

Sophia Love from 3/21/13 - Let the End Times Begin

I think the most important thing that everyone needs to keep in mind is that WE create our own reality; where thought goes, energy flows. 

If we want a world filled with peace, love, abundance, prosperity, healthy food, clean water, free energy, etc that is what we need to focus on.  This is the world I want to create for me and my family so that is where my focus is. 

The other point I think needs to be brought up again is that WE have to do this for ourselves; no one is coming to save us.  We created the mess on this planet and WE are the ones that will fix it.  Everyone needs to recognize the power with in themselves, stand in that power and act from it.  Listen to the quiet voice inside to find out what is true for you and don't waiver from it, even if it doesn't agree with what the crowd is doing.  Sometimes standing against the crowd is lonely but I feel its more important to be true to yourself than to some preconceived idea someone else has of you.  I found the quote below on facebook and I think it's fitting to what I'm trying to say :)

"I alone cannot change society for the better.  But I can radically transform my own consciousness, overturning the conditioning that limits my potential.  We can all do this, one by one.  Over time we can change ourselves to the degree that society changes from the inside out.  Giving birth to a new way of being.  Manifesting our birthright of living in a peaceful and abundant world.  Have no fear.  Trust yourself.  Live your full potential."


 
Picture
Rushing out of the house today, a message shows up, gifted by two angels – Gabrielle and Michael.  It is here for you also, you will find it below.  It is at once demanding, mesmerizing and clear; We are in the End Times. I can not fully describe how grateful I am for their work.

On the road a red tailed hawk circled back and forth over the road three times.

At the appointment I was helped by a beautiful angel with wings tattooed on her shoulders. She works parts of days and spends the rest of her days giving freely.

While waiting, I listen to a voice mail from a lawyer who signs off with the words “Have a blessed day!”

“Times are changing” my friend tells me, “and they are changing fast.  I do my best to keep up.” We all do.

Another message pops up in the inbox – a bill for $500.00 seems to have been paid – there is a surplus of $ 1,200.00 in the account.  More angels?

Yes! Let the End Times begin.

As I looked out my front window yesterday, a brilliant flash of vertical light shot from the heavens straight down to the earth.  It was gone in an instant, yet remains in my heart as a sign.

Hang on, get ready and pay attention.  All that we’ve longed for is unfolding now. It has always been us – now comes our confirmation.

We are the Ones we’ve been waiting for.

~Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment