Thursday, March 7, 2013

The Collective Imagination Show from 3.5.13

For those of you who were unable to catch this live, you definitely need to listen to it. 

I'm amazed that week after week I continue to be surprised, inspired, uplifted and energetically plugged in to all the people on the call.  You have to listen to the end to make sure you hear Dale (I believe that's his name) talk about other worlds that he was able to visit as a child and visualize with him and everyone else the world that we are now creating thanks to the blank page we've been given.  All I can say is that I'm grateful and blessed and so excited to be involved in everything that is happening; I can hardly stand myself right now. 

The momentum is picking up towards break neck speed and life as we know it right in this moment will seem like a distant memory in the days, weeks and months ahead.


No comments:

Post a Comment