Sunday, March 3, 2013

URGENT - The Deliberate Dumbing Down of America

This is a video interview with Charlotte Iserbyt who worked in the department of "education" and was a senior policy adviser to President Reagan.  She also gives some detail to her upbringing and experiences with in the system that got her to that point.  It's my understanding that her questioning what was being done and bringing it to light is what got her fired from her high level position.

EVERYONE who as gone through the public school system, has children in the public school system, has grandchildren in the public school system or knows someone that meets one of these requirements MUST watch this video. 

After watching this I am disturbed; disturbed at the fact that the documents she references were created and published long before I was born let alone in school which means my entire "education" was not what I thought it was; there is obviously an agenda at work that parents aren't privy to for had they known they would not have allowed this to happen.  I am also silently wondering what has been done to me without my knowledge, or the knowledge or consent of my parents, while gaining the socially acceptable public education (K-12) that so many of us have.  Finally, I am trying to figure out how to keep my child out of this system while maintaining a full time job to be able to pay the mortgage; If she was old enough to be currently enrolled I have a feeling I would be pulling her out of school tomorrow...

What would happen if enough of us pulled our children out of school for an alternative home-schooled education or some other option?  Would our corporate "government" take notice if enrollment were cut by half or even more?  Would they take notice if we stopped paying for their brand of indoctrination conveniently labeled as "education"?

What is it going to take for people to WAKE UP and react to what is going on around them?  Do those of us that are awake and aware need to walk down the street with bull horns making announcements so people will take notice and question what happens around them? I know that acknowledging what is happening is scary and I know that coming to terms with what is happening is not the easiest thing to do, but I do feel that it is the only way for us to heal and move forward; keeping your head in the sand is not going to help anything, in fact all it will do is allow these systems to continue.  I don't want to hear any excuses from anyone that this doesn't effect them because it effects everyone and the sooner we all realize that we're in this together we can come together and create a solution.

If these videos turn up any sort of reaction in you, be it anger, disgust, sadness, fear, or anything else, please forward to your family, friends, co-workers and anyone one else you know; better yet - send it to everyone on your childrens' school board and then follow up with a polite discussion at parent-teacher conferences or your next board meeting. 

We must figure out a way to remove ourselves from the system that has manipulated and oppressed us for so long; maybe creation of an alternative system are the best solution at this point.; home-school co-op anyone?  Its time to stop ignoring the elephant in the room and start having the difficult conversations with others about these issues, as our future depends on it.

At this point I'm still trying to digest everything I've heard and would be more than happy to post possible solutions should anyone feel the need to email me with them.  Moving forward and acting with the knowledge we now have is our only option.  We MUST ACT for the sake of our children, the sake of our country and most importantly for the sake of our freedom.

I present to you Charlotte Iserbyt:







No comments:

Post a Comment