Saturday, March 9, 2013

Why Does The Vatican Hold My Mortgage?

Every once in a while I get stuck on an issue that just doesn't sit right with me and I can't let it go until I figure it out and it becomes transparent for me.  For the last couple of months, the banking system has been on my radar and I've watched tons (ok - maybe dozens) of videos and read articles from different sources trying to make sense of how something we're all accustomed to and see as a benign way of life is actually the one thing that is so huge and so obviously screwing us. 

This latest article and corresponding paper does a great job of connecting the dots and brings to the front of our minds a lot of information about how the whole corrupt banking system works and who the major players are.  There are also things brought out about the Vatican that I definitely wasn't taught during my upbringing in the Catholic church, or history class for that matter... Some of these things people may wish to ignore or write off as being false because it challenges their sense of self and what they perceived to be true, however I think this information is vital (and just the beginning of stuff to come out) and must be seriously considered in order for the healing process to take place.

Why Does The Vatican Hold My Mortgage?


The OPPT movement has brought more than a few things to light recently, The Federal Reserve Bank System foreclosure, the Global Monetary and Financial System failure, the need to replace these antiquated dinosaurs that are no longer valid or legal, and the convictions of ex-Pope Benedict, Queen Elizabeth and the Canadian Prime Minister Steven Harper, who will go to jail for twenty five years for their roles in Crimes against Humanity, according to the historic verdict of the International Common Law Court of Justice.

These happenings, coupled with obvious posturing by these people, the American Government, and other Governments Worldwide have brought certain information to the fore of intellectual conversation, and with it, questions about the wretched past and scurrilous dealings of supposed “benevolent” organizations. The question has been asked:

Why does the Vatican hold my mortgage?
Click here to continue reading at Free At Last...

No comments:

Post a Comment