Friday, April 12, 2013

The US Military is NOT what you think... Or maybe it is?

I'm making an assumption in my title and that is that your view of the US military comes mostly from TV and movies, which is where mine comes from. 

I have no direct experience with anyone who has actively served, except for my grandfather and he passed away in 1997.   It's hard for me to imagine having to come to grips with the idea of giving your life for a cause or your "country" only to find out that those you thought you were serving under and taking orders from (the government) really don't give a shit about you and were only using you to further their own agenda of global resource domination.

On behalf of those of us whom you thought you were protecting from "foreign " threats - Thank you for your time, your service, your sacrifice and I hope you are able to heal completely.



"Starve The Beast, Don't Join The Military" - War Veteran







Red Ice Radio - Douglas Dietrich - Hour 1 - Occultism & Satanism in the U.S. Military



No comments:

Post a Comment